SERAPH Legal Services
SERAPH serves the BUSINESS, LEGAL and FINANCIAL communities by performing due diligence for contemplated transactions and by providing litigation support, fact-finding and asset searches for bankruptcies, divorce, judgments, theft, investor fraud or defaulted loans.
WHAT MAKES SERAPH BETTER?
EXPERIENCED LEGAL EXPERTS
ASSET SEARCH AND RECOVERY
Where collection of a judgment is involved, we work as a team with legal counsel to use our experience and resources to assist in locating any and all assets.
FEDERAL LEVEL FORENSIC ACCOUNTING
SERAPH Forensic Accounting experts can provide the following services:
SERAPH provides legal support for individuals in the process of divorce. SERAPH provides divorce support with experts in divorce law who can assist in finding hidden money or assets.
We perform extensive due diligence for clients who need comprehensive background information about new business relationships and prospective partners in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital investments, franchises and large loan transactions.
Using global resources, SERAPH does in-depth research to provide confidential and timely information about the business history, resources, credentials and reputation of parties in impending transactions and to confirm all material that has been provided by the parties.
SERAPH’s team of experts provides assistance to individuals and families with threats from stalking and harassment. We provide expert advice and counsel and can assist you in the resolution of your problem. SERAPH has more than 19 years of experience with threat assessment and resolution.
- NY/ NJ HIDTA TRAINING ALERT: ADVANCED INTERVIEW & INTERROGATION with Dale Yeager
- Live Nation Partners With SERAPH For National Risk Management Program
- SERAPH CEO Dale Yeager to be keynote speaker at 2017 ACAMS/ACFE/FIRMA Joint Conference
- Drones Emerge As a New Issue for CPA Firms
- Forum: Addressing Violent Extremism October 14, 2016 National Constitution Center with SERAPH CEO Dale Yeager
- ATTORNEY Free Webinar: THE PULSE NIGHTCLUB FAILURE: High Liability Problems in the Safe Management of Nightclubs & Bars
- SERAPH Announces New Due Diligence Background Check Investigation Program
- New Landmark U.S. Court Decision Sets New Legal Standard On Bullied Students And IDEA Special Education Violations By Schools
- U.S. Department of Education ripped for security breach more devastating than OPM’s
- IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS? 7 Questions For Every Parent With A High School Or College Student Traveling Overseas