- Indiana School Safety Specialist Academy – Advanced Training Conference
- Hamilton Fish Institute National Conference, Persistently Safe Schools – [The George Washington University]
- Kentucky Department of Education
- NYS Association for Superintendents of School Buildings and Grounds
- Wisconsin Juvenile Officers Association
- New Jersey Department of Education
- Wisconsin DARE Officer’s Association
- New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police
- New York State School Boards Association
- New Jersey School Boards Association
- North Carolina School Boards Association
- Massachusetts Association of School Committees
Educational Conference Programs
School Safety – Current Problems, Trends and Solutions
School Safety – Current Problems, Trends and Solutions will provide participants with current information on school based sex crimes, negative cliques, radical political, sub cultural groups and child on child violence.
Participants will learn:
- Up-to-date understanding of social issues affecting school safety [i.e. negative sexual trends, radical sub cultural groups, and radical political groups].
- Complete understanding of the management structure of schools as it relates to school safety.
- New tactics for predicting student aggression and violence
- Understanding the dynamics of negative cliques.
TRUANCY, CLIQUES AND GANGS
The Police & School Connection
In the daily management of a school, police agency, probation, family court or youth centered program, professionals encounter gang affiliated adolescents and negative behavior cliques.
The T.C.G. program provides a detailed look at the development of gangs through school related problems. T.C.G. explains how the lack of an effective truancy program provides the impetus for the development of negative behavior cliques in schools and how these cliques develop into organized gangs.
The T.C.G. program is an interactive seminar that provides all the necessary tools for the safe and effective identification and resolution of sexual issues.
- How truancy directly feeds negative behavior cliques in schools
- Understanding what elements make up an effective truancy program
- Securing the support of the court system to resolve truancy issues
- How negative cliques are structured: All male, all female, mixed gender
- How negative cliques develop into gangs and informal criminal teams
- How to eliminate negative cliques in school environments
Executive Speakers Bureau
- SERAPH CEO Dale Yeager to be keynote speaker at 2017 ACAMS/ACFE/FIRMA Joint Conference
- Forensic Profiler Dale Yeager Keynote Speaker on Domestic Terrorism 2016 FBI InfraGard – ASIS Conference
- Forum: Addressing Violent Extremism October 14, 2016 National Constitution Center with SERAPH CEO Dale Yeager
- NYC/NJ HIDTA TRAINING ALERT – V.I.V.A. ADVANCED INTERVIEW & INTERROGATION
- History Channel’s Forensic Profiler Dale Yeager Publishes Book on Bullying for Amazon Kindle
- IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS? 7 Questions For Every Parent With A High School Or College Student Traveling Overseas
- New School Program To Provide Affordable Safety And Federal Special Education Grant Assistance For U.S. Schools
- Controversial Presentation To Be Given at Federal GovSec Conference DC
- U.S. Department of Education Releases List of Colleges and Universities with Title IX Sexual Violence Investigations. Several Ivy League & K-12 schools involved.
- SERAPH President Dale Yeager Speaks at Peirce College on Leadership and the Peter Drucker Management Model