Thursday, June 15, 2017 – Friday, June 16, 2017
John H. Stamler Police Academy 1776 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Hosted By: NY/ NJ HIDTA – Union County Prosecutor’s Office and the Police Chief’s Association
COURSE DESCRIPTION: INTERVIEW & INTERROGATION
This unique course offers new methods to understand the personalities and behaviors of witnesses and suspects and using that information to gather accurate evidence. This is an ACTION LAB with several interactive drills for skill development.
Participants will be taken through various segments covering:
Understanding Human Nature and Deception.
Understanding the Mind of Violent and Manipulative People: How to use this knowledge for accurate information gathering.
Male And Female Behavioral Patterns: Gender and its relationship to interviews, interrogations.
Verbal and Psychological Manipulation Tactics.
How sexual aggression issues affect interviews, interrogations and violence assessment
Participants will learn:
• How to prevent false confessions.
• How to psychologically assess individuals instantly.
• How to improve deception detection.
• How to accurately investigate interview subject
Reserve Your Seat Now By Registering Online
1. Go to Web Address: https://registration.nhac.org
2. Your Username is: Class (case sensitive) Type in the word Class the way it is written
3. Your Password is: Class (case sensitive) Type in the word Class the way it is written
5. Select the training event for registration, your course by name and date.
6. Complete the form and hit the “Complete Registration” button.
7. You will receive a confirmation via email from firstname.lastname@example.org, you must open the attachment to verify confirmation.